Monday, February 18, 2013

Insert catchy title here

It seems I am getting a some views, which  is great My hope is to gain as many people as I possibly can to read this to know my story and to spread the message of how others can advocate for anything.

It early Monday morning, like it 3AM, I am getting my coffee started and logging in to work while I do my blogging and research. I think I am just going to leave it open while I am working, that way when I get a thought. I can just jot it down.

If your wondering what I do for work that a peak time to work is now? Well, I am a phone actress aka I am a phone sex operator. Its not a bag gig to work from home, figured out really fast it isn't for me for several reason. I miss interaction with other people, and the men that call this line can be extremely disgusting.

Anyways, I am so bad about going off on tangents

I was reading through the many sources of information on medical marijuana when I came a across an article that is going along with my 2nd editorial that I am working on. Virginia's Tea Party spokesman was interview on the subject of marijuana and they were quoted as saying there opinion is "evolving".

North Carolina has not been first in anything since the airplane, this is unacceptable for me. We were the last to get a lottery which according to sources hasn't been playing out in our favor much anyway. The NC Lottery was a privilege received a little too late. More and more sources have pointed out that funds collected from our education lottery has been tapped for projects that was not in the original lottery agreement.

I know what your thinking, if I am bashing my state so much then why fight for it. I love my state, North Carolina is one of the best states to call home. I can actually make an unbiased opinion about that is as well, I have lived in a few on the east coast. Georgia ( Savannah ) was a beautiful place to set up roots; good weather, beautiful beaches, right culture. Still not NC.

Upstate New York ( Fort Drum/Watertown); This one is self explanatory. Beautiful place, but just too damn cold for this small time southern girl. I was not programmed to deal with Lake Effect snow, excessive shoveling, and adding 20 pounds to my weight in snow gear just to go to the store. After a year of living like this, eventually I acclimatized but would I want to go back to visit? Of course, never had better selection of great wines and good local food. Sackett's Harbour still has an amazing place in my heart for its small town beauty nestled on Lake Ontario, seriously really beautiful place.

TANGENT!

Back to NC, VA, and the Tea Party!

I am doing as much research as possible to get a true, honest and elaborated opinion from not only the Tea Party in VA, but the one here in NC as well. I am hoping to speak with someone on the phone today to gain their opinion, let them know what I believe and hopefully the information I pass on to NC Tea Party members can "evolve" their opinions as well. I thought I was going to talk about the tea party in this entry but I will it save it before I take a nap this evening and get back to work. By the next entry you read, hopefully I have interview quite a few folks for my editorial as well as talked with a few more representatives today.

Good enough reason for me to get up at 2AM ready to go. I as I finishing up this entry, I am looking to see kind of how scattered it is. Perhaps its not a good idea to blog until after my third cup of coffee. LOL

Cheers for now.

Here's some great articles of interest:

This article is to educate on income and state tax, while reading I hope all of you that know the facts of medical marijuana can see how this article relates. Just think if we cold fill in those gaps with revenue from cannabis/hemp/ income from dispensaries.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2013/02/13/two-awful-anniversaries/

An article published by the University of San Diego. Seriously, you can go to Google and type in Medical Marijuana research and you get thousands of links.

http://health.ucsd.edu/news/releases/Pages/2012-05-14-smoked-cannabis-reduces-symptoms-of-multiple-sclerosis.aspx

Anxiety and Medical Marijuana, another issue to yours truly that hits close to home

http://www.anxietysocialnet.com/anxiety-blog/item/693-medical-marijuana-for-anxiety

My roomate suffers from severe insomnia, this is just proof that what we are doing by self medicating, we are doing it right. ( This reminds of those pictures that take something like Underwear: Your doing it wrong")

http://www.medicann.com/cannabis-and-pain-relief/insomnia/

I have to say it:

Marijuana Prohibition: Your doing it wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment